Update by user Jun 18, 2017

They finally gave me a full refund for this product

Original review posted by user May 16, 2017

I have used this on my carpet 3x and it still smells.It claims that it will work well it doesn't.

I don't have a tracking number to see when I received this product to send it back or a full refund. Then I sat on hold for 15 minutes. I finally get someone and it is the answering service. Mind you I am calling on a Tuesday morning at 10:30am and she is telling me she will have the owner call me back????????

What kind of customer service is that? A company isn't open by 9am? This seems to be a 1 man show. I will be going on every site to give this company a bad review.

It is ridiculous.I work in customer service for a living and never had this *** poor of service!

Review about: Planet Urine Floor Cleaning Solution.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States #1341416
Planet Urine Verified Representative

We truly appreciate your business as we fully honor our Money-Back Guarantee. Thank you again and please contact me directly again should you ever experience any problems or need any personal assistance.

My most kind regards,

Planet Urine Verified Representative

Thank you very much for contacting us.We truly apologize that you're still experiencing a smell from the areas.

As most pets use the same area to repeatedly urinate on, the urine can build up and get very concentrated. The good news is is that there is only one source of urine smells, urine. So, to remove all the the urine smell, simply remove all of the urine from the areas where you pet has soiled. That being said; here are a few extra ideas that will help you...

We're glad to read that you have done a few applications, so, I would like to offer some personal ideas that could still be causing the smells.

As the Powder actually absorbs the urine, it is then critical to thoroughly vacuum out ALL of the urine-laden Powder. Does that make sense? Since you've already done 3 applications, I would suggest you re-vacuum the areas using the hose attachment on your vacuum, for maximum suction.

We truly apologize for our slow delay in replying to your phone message.

Since we are a small family-operated business, our phones can be forwarded to our extended call service. I totally agree with you that we completely dropped that ball and failed you. Please accept our most sincere apology and we are working to increase our very small staff to help us in-house with phone calls. Thank you.

We have issued you a full refund including all shipping charges as your satisfaction is our number one goal at

Please contact us again if you have any further questions as we'd love to help you get your carpets cleaned correctly.

Chauncy 888-286-6367

to planeturine Chanhassen, Minnesota, United States #1338859

I have yet to see this refund as promised.

Where is it?

to KJD Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States #1339153

Greetings "KJD",

We so appreciate you contacting us.We are anxious to issue your full refund, however, we are unable to identify your full name as you placed your order using.

We will issue you a full refund immediately if you would be so kind as to contact us directly with your full name and/or Order ID#. Please call us directly at: 1-888-286-6367.

Or, it would expedite a full refund if you would email your contact information to:

Again, we truly apologize for dropping the ball with your expectations.Please know that we do value your business and your honest feedback to help us grow and improve on our end.

Chauncy 1-888-286-6367