I ordered at least $100 worth of product from these *** bags and when it didn't work and bleached my carpet, I wrote an email.The "lovely" email told me I just need to "scrub, scrub, scrub some more".
A month later my carpet has even more white stains that I cannot get out and Im left with a bunch of crappy product. The best thing solution I can offer is use Resolve carpet foam that you would buy from Walmart or Target for $4.
Stay away from these *** people.Oh, an PS to all the naysayers....I DID FOLLOW THE *** DIRECTIONS.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Planet Urine Products
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."
- "Thank you for your review. Actually, the UrineOut Powder IS doing it's job. It's bringing or "wicking" all of the old urine that is DEEP in the carpet,..."
- "I am terminally ill with cancer. My days are very limited. My daughter and I summit my claim for my cancer policy over a month ago through a Rep..."
- "I have purchased a purse back in March from Tanger outlet in Williamsburg IA. As of today I had the cross strap break off of it pretty upset for..."
- "My belt clip it was broken I wonder how I can get another one ..."
- "Poorly installed equipment. Wires exposed on camera outside front door wrapped in electrical tape. Wires ran on the inside of the door and when asked if this was correct adt..."
- "Ordered 16 pink rosebuds for niece's 16th birthday. What arrived was 8 pink and 8 white fully bloomed out roses. They requested pictures which I sent them 3..."
- "I purchased a reload it card last week. I received the message that the site needed more time to process my card... Ok, so I waited. Then for..."
- "I WAS TOLD THAT I NEEDED TO SEND THE GREEN DOT CARDS FROM WALMART,RITE AID ETC. EVERYONE SELLS THEM. I SENT THE SCAMMER THE $2000.00 THEY WANTED FOR A JEEP..."