Planet Urine Ruined my Carpet

20 of 23 Planet Urine reviews

I ordered at least $100 worth of product from these *** bags and when it didn't work and bleached my carpet, I wrote an email.The "lovely" email told me I just need to "scrub, scrub, scrub some more".

A month later my carpet has even more white stains that I cannot get out and Im left with a bunch of crappy product. The best thing solution I can offer is use Resolve carpet foam that you would buy from Walmart or Target for $4.

Stay away from these *** people.Oh, an PS to all the naysayers....I DID FOLLOW THE *** DIRECTIONS.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

20 of 23 Planet Urine reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Jul 25, 2013 #687393

Planet Urine verified representative

Our whole mission is to help pet owners "Escape the Planet Urine". We are truly sorry that when a customer is not satisfied with our products. We encourage customers to return a product for a full refund if they have purchased it within the last 30 days. UrineOut Powder cleaning process has helped tens of thousands of our customers remove pet urine stains and odors from carpets, hardwood floors, tile, grout, concrete, etc.

However, we do realize that not all customers get the results they wanted. Urine can and does bleache color from carpet. It's VERY VERY VERY important to understand that the UrineOut Powder uses simple anionic and non-anionic surfactants. There is no way it can "bleach" carpet. Period.

We suggested the following advice to our customer:

"I know this can be frustrating to experience actually how CLEAN the areas you have treated are. The UrineOut Powder has actually cleaned these areas beyond recognition. The cleaning you did using the UrineOut Powder has removed all the urine & dirt (and other cleaning products that have been used), and restored these areas back to their original color.

I suggest that you re-clean the ambient areas surrounding the areas you've cleaned. You can "feather" the Powder out a foot or two, in such a manner as to blend it in with the rest of the carpet. Or, you can do what MANY of our customers do after "spot" cleaning, you can clean the entire carpet with the

2 0 Reply

Jul 24, 2013 #686747

Planet Urine verified representative

However, we do realize that not all customers get the results they wanted. In a perfect world our pets would all be housetrained and would not pee or urinate on the carpet. Urine can and does bleaches color from carpet. Especially when several dogs are involved and this problem has been an ongoing problem on the carpet.Therefore, we fully honor our money back guarantee policy and as goal is for customers to be happy.

It's very very very important to understand that the UrineOut Powder uses simple anionic and non-anionic surfactants. There is no way it can "bleach"

0 0 Reply
Lots of Dogs

Jul 24, 2013 #686680

I have used this product for years and would highly recommend it to anyone! One thing that I have found is that if your carpet is extremely dirty the powder cleans the spot so well that it appears to be bleached.....if a larger area is cleaned you can eliminate that "spot treatment" appearance. The other thing I recommend is letting it dry overnight, scrub it again and leave it a bit longer.
If not for this product I would be replacing carpet on a regular basis in my rentals!
Not sure what I would do without Planet Urine!

2 0 Reply

Jul 23, 2013 #685774 Fountain, Colorado, United States

Planet Urine verified representative

At Planet Urine, we FULLY honor our 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee as outlined on every single page at our web site, including all Ordering Pages. We have issued a full refund including all shipping charges to customer. We are truly sorry that customer was not satisfied with your products. We strive to assist all pet owners with all of the problems they are having with pet stains & odors in carpet. And we we fail at this goal, it disturbs us very much. We are committed to helping dog and cat owners live in a "pet happy home", free or pet urine stains and odors. Our whole mission is to help pet owners "Escape the Planet Urine". Out UrineOut Powder cleaning process has helped tens of thousands of our customers to live in pet urine free homes and the UrineOut Powder helps pet owners remove pet urine stains and odors from carpets, hardwood floors, tile, grout, concrete, etc. All of the Customers Testimonials found at our web site are true testimonials from our customers. They are sent to us unsolicited as people who have success using the UrineOut Powder love to share their success stories. http://www.planeturine.com/dsp_testimonials.cfm

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.